One (1) Poultry Slaughterline Linco;
Capacity according to scalding: At 52°C during 2,5 minutes : ± 300 birds per hour. At 60°C during 1 minute : ± 750 birds per hour.
Line was used also to slaughter chicken up to 3,5 kg, but then capacity is lower!
Description of the slaughter line:
- One (1) bleeding unit, all SS, with fifteen (15) funnels.
- One (1) overhead conveyor, trolleys (at 8”), SS hooks , SS suspension rods and SS T-track
- One (1) drive, with adjustable speed control
- One (1) tensioner
- One (1) stunning device, mounted on adjustable structure. Including electric tension variator.
- One (1) bleeding trough, SS, L 2,8m
- One (1) scalding tank, two (2) passes, effective scalding length ± 4 m, directly heated by a gas burner. Agitation by two (2) propellers, each driven by a motor, 1,5 kW. Insulated. With temperature control and command panel.
- One (1) automatic plucker, finisher, two (2) rows on each side, each row with twelve (12) discs. Each disc has six (6) plucker fingers. Adjustable in two (2) ways. Four (4) motors, each 1,5 kW.
- One (1) automatic chicken cleaning finisher, SS. Two (2) motors, 0,75 kW each.
- One (1) evisceration trough, L ± 4 m
- One (1) intestines belt conveyor
- One (1) intestines control table, SS structure with nylon working plate. Dimensions 2 x 1 x 0,85m (L x W x H). With knee operated hand wash basin and water discharge pipe.
- One (1) weighing scale
- One (1) knives steriliser with set of knives
- One (1) multi-functional mobile structure with two (2) fan
- One (1) electric command panel
- One (1) water chiller, SS, dia. 1 m, L 2,5 m. Motor 0,75 kW
- One (1) dripping drum, SS, dia. ± 1 m, L ± 3 m. Motor 0,75 kW
- Two (2) packing horns, all SS
- One (1) set of evisceration tools
- One (1) cutting table, SS structure with nylon working plate.
- Dimensions 4 x 1,2 x 0,85m (L x W x H).
- With knee operated hand wash basin and water discharge pipe.
- Set of spare parts, like motors, trolleys, plucker fingers
- Three (3) waste collecting trolleys