Bellow Gas meter

In Stock

RITTER bellows-type gas meters are applicable for measuring the volume of flowing inert and dry gases and are particularly effective at high gas flows.Please note that gases containing aggressive components may reduce the life span of bellows-type gas meters, if the casing of the measuring unit (tinplate), the valve/control elements (polyamide) or the bellows (Perbunan) should be attacked.